The MV is used as a water mixing device with AMTC's sensor
faucet systems. Mixing valves (MV) are used in applications
where hot and cold water mixing is needed. The MV provides
water at a safe and usable temperature in situations where the
control of the temperature of the water discharging from a terminal
fitting is of the utmost importance, i.e. within restaurants, hospitals,
schools, nursing homes, etc.
The valve is designed to mix the flow of water discharging
from the water outlets. The Mixing Valve (MV) is complete with
check valves at both hot and cold inlets and is made of low lead
- For Use Under Counter.
- Installs onto Valve Body.
- Check Valves at Water Inlets.
- NPT Fittings on Inlets and Outlet.
- Independent Hot and Cold Water Adjustment.
- Low Lead Brass Construction.
- Chrome Finish.