Prices on shopping search engines that direct to Plumbsource may take extra time to update with price changes. Prices advertised on Plumbsource.net will be considered the true selling price. We appreciate your understanding.
Exposed Water Closet Flushometer With DUAL-FLUSH Function for Floor Mounted or Wall Hung Top Spud Bowls.
DUALFLUSH Chrome Plated, Exposed, Diaphragm Type Water Closet Flushometer for use with Right or Left Side Water Supply.
- Reduces Water Usage Per Flush When Pushed DOWN.
- Lift Handle UP for Solid Waste and Push Handle DOWN for Liquid Waste.
- Reduces Water Usage by up to 30% when Pushed DOWNWARDS.
- No Behavioral Change Required By Users To Start Saving Water.
- Quiet Operation.
- Uses Proprietary Silicone Diaphragm with Filtered Bypass.
- ADA Compliant Non-Hold Open Sealed Brass Handle.
- 1 I.P.S. Angle Stop.
- Adjustable Tailpiece.
- High Back Pressure Vacuum Breaker with Single Piece Hex Coupling Nut.
- Spud Coupling and Flange for 1 Top Spud.
- Sweat Solder Kit and Wall Flange with Set Screw.
- No External Water Volume Adjustment.
- High Efficiency For Water Conservation.
- Includes two (2) Adhesive Metal Wall Plates with Instructions.