Flexible Sewer Saddles (Please note: Picture Shows Sewer Saddle Tee but product shipped will be a Wye)
The saddle's elastomeric construction allows a single description to securely fit 6" sewer main pipe diameters and up. The saddle's flexibility eliminates the need for a large inventory of rigid PVC saddles of various descriptions.
Available for all 4" or 6" Plastic or Cast Iron drain pipe inlets in Tee or Wye configurations.
- Two configurations, a Tee and a Wye are available in 4" or 6" inlet descriptions.
- Elastomeric construction provides maximum strength and flexibility.
- Saddle design will acommodate polyethylene pipe used in slip lining sewer systems.
- Inlet range from SCH-40 down to SDR-35 includes standard weight soil pipe.
- Includes special "slip-lock" clamps of 300 series stainless steel.
- Steel reinforced edges prevent distortion when torque is applied to clamps.
- Durable design and low unit price make the Flexible Saddle economical and environmentally wise.